Funny Things That Kids Say And Do
Funny Things That Kids Say
Funny things that kids say are often so honest and true. It's often just a different way of seeing the obvious. I teach, have two kids of my own and see small children every day. Over the years, I have had the opportunity to hear some comments from the mouths of babes that I have remembered. Here are a few of the comments I have heard from the mouths of babes through the years.
1. We were outside playing and a child saw a UPS truck delivering something. He looks up at it and says "Why does that truck say oops on it?"
2. My son wanted to help me put the groceries away when he was three years old. I handed him the toilet paper and told him to take it and put it in the bathroom. Later when I went in there I found two rolls of toilet paper in the toilet.
3. My 5 year old son was very proud of his younger brother when he was born. When visitors came over to visit the new baby he said "Go ahead pet him".
4. A family was visiting a great aunt that they hadn't seen in a while. The aunt says to the small child, "you are just darling, you should come by more often" the child responds "we don't come over cause my Mom doesn't like coming to your house".
5. A 5 year old boy saw his little friend lose his temper in gym class one day. As his teacher I told the little boy to calm down and that there was no reason to get so upset and mad. The other little boy looked at me and said "When I lose my temper, I pound a nail with a hammer".
Someone must have taught him a productive way to calm down.
More by this Author
Many times people ask, "how many laps should I swim for a good water workout?"
best physical education activities and PE games for elementary children
That's why it's important to make sure to come up with great Physical Education activities and PE Games for Grade School Through High School