Graco Turbo Booster Car Seat-A Review
After having raised a child and now spending time with a grandchild, I have used quite a few different car seats. My favorite is the Graco Booster Seata great car seat for children who are 30 to 100 pounds and 38" to 57" tall, which then converts to the Turbobooster. It has all the safety features which parents are looking for as well as the fun and convenient features that kids enjoy having while they travel. With so many of us on-the-go more frequently and taking our children with us, a carseat which is both safe and comfortable is essential. Also, the Graco Booster Seat and Turbobooster has various choices of colors to please your eye.
Equipped for safety, comfort, and ease of use-this seat features:
- A comfortable padded seat and wrap around the body side wings, both of which help make your little passengers comfortable, encouraging them to sit back and enjoy the ride.
- Height-adjustable armrests which grow with your child to maintain a comfortable ride.
- Height-adjustable headrest with energy absorbing foam keep the head supported at the right height.
- Two side head pillows, located on either side of the child's head to protect it and to also support it during those inevitable times when sleep overtakes it.
- 5 Point Harness keeps the child properly positioned without being too constrictive.
- Open Loop belt guides to help you position the carseat correctly in your vehicle.
- Seat weighs only 9 pounds.
- Machine washable seat cushion, keeping your carseat attractive for years.
Equipped for fun and convenience the seat features:
- Cup holders which hide-away when not used for both drinks and those small essentials toys needed on a road trip.
- Easily converts to a backless-booster (without a backrest) when the child grows taller, giving you years of use.
More by this Author
The Cricut Personal Paper Cutter machine has expanded my creativity to no bounds. I am able to create beautiful and meaningful greeting cards with the Cricut. The Cricut cartridges and cardstock are all that I need to...
Don't buy Laundry Detergent, make your own! It is easy and only takes about 15 minutes to do. Costs pennies per load. The ingredients are pure with a wonderful smell-no perfumes/dyes.
Birthday cards are something we all give to others throughout the year. Using a Cricut machine you can create a one-of-a-kind card. Homemade cards made with the Cricut are special, fun, and easy to make.
No comments yet.