How To Be A Bad Parent
How To Be A Bad Parent
1. Raise your children in unstable and turbulent households
2. Continue (by your actions) to expose your kids to violence and poverty
3. Put no time into your children’s school work and never express the importance of education.
4. Set a bad example of lifestyle choices and do nothing to show/encourage your children to do better.
5. Fail to protect your children from molestation, incest, etc by putting your needs for a relationship above your child’s well being.
6. Talk down to your kids by using negative words that destroy their sense of accomplishment, value, and self worth.
7. Ignore the accomplishments of your children.
8. Reward negative behavior rather than praising positive actions and achievement.
9. Teach them not to dream or provide them with 50 reasons why their hopes/dreams won’t work and they might as well not try.
10. Talk “at” your children rather than communicating “with” them.
11. Do not share poor choices you made in an attempt for your children to make better decisions with their lives.
12. Do not support their interests or activities that interest them.
13. Place 100% of your child’s education on the educational school system rather than taking an active role in the learning development of your child.
14. Teach your children to be selfish and only like others if they can give/do something for you.
15. Be heartless to your children.
16. Holler and scream at your children all the time teaching them how to maintain a love/hate unhealthy relationship.
17. Play favorites, obviously caring and loving one child 10x more than the other.
18. Lie, cheat, and steal right in front of their face (or behind their back) and think they won’t grow up to be just like you.
19. Never show love, just toleration.
20. Be selfish and think of your needs above theirs.
More by this Author
After a divorce or break-up,co-parenting becomes a challenge. One must be willing to compromise and act in a way that best benefits the child/children. It's not easy but it's necessary for your child.
An amazing young man with a great future. Let me introduce you to Stefun Darts, a 24 year old that sacrificed in order to help his grandparents pay off their mortgage.
Shame / Disgrace / Anger / Oppression / Depression / Frustration/ Image / Perception of Others / Supremacy Celebration of the “Good Ol Days” / Disrespect / Inhumanity / Murder /Subservience / History