How To Organize Your Life And De-Stress!
De - Stress Your Life!
We all carry stress in our lives, whether in the form of tension headaches, in our necks, shoulders or just biting our fingernails. Unfortunately, stress is an everyday part of living. However, there are ways to de-stress your life, to make your life enjoyable on a daily basis. These simple “how to” tips will help you de-stress your life instantly and allow you to have more time in your day. But you have to do them, or at least start doing them and perform them routinely for them to work.
How To Manage Your Time Better
Tools to Help You De-Stree Your Life
How To Take Control Of Your Life
You can do it, simple, baby steps to de-stressing your life and getting back your time, your control.
- How to identify and categorize your life goals - What are your life goals? What would you like to accomplish? How did your life get out of control? Answer these three questions and you are on the path of identifying and categorizing your life goals. Remember, its baby steps, starting identifying what you want out of YOUR life.
- How to manage your time - It is critical to learn how to manage your time appropriately. Plus, in today’s world of electronics you should be able to find the right tools to help you better manage your time. For one day write down everything you did, you will clearly see where you are wasting time, the next day, try to improve your activities and keep track of that and by day three you will have your time management in control. But learn to control it and manage it on a day to day basis. Buy a pocket calendar, wall calendar, and whiteboard or put on your computer/phone calendar to have it help you manage your time daily. A little preparation goes a long way so each evening learns how to plan your next day’s activities to better use your time.
- How to stop bringing stress into your life - Do you worry about your neighbor’s yard and when they are going to cut it? Or do you worry about your friend’s marriage? Why do you bring this stress on you? Stop worrying about situations in life that you can’t control, say a pray for your friend and leave it in God’s hand to help them in their marriage. Unless you want to go over and cut your neighbor’s yard, then stop worrying about it. This is unnecessary stress you are bring on yourself so stop it and then remind yourself again not to worry about it.
- How to breathe through the stress - Yes it sounds simple and it is, when you are angry or mad, learn to breathe, take deep, soulful breathes of air, fill your lungs, heart and body and take those deep breathes to release the stress.
- How to “enjoy the moment” - If you are relaxed watching a movie, don’t make yourself feel bad that you need to finish the laundry, just enjoy the moment. Sit down and read a book, the bible or take a long bath but most important, enjoy the moment and be stress free and don’t feel bad about it. Learn how to live your life for you and your family.
- How to leave the past the past - Forgive yourself, don’t throw it up to your spouse, learn to love and move on, de- stress this part of your life, you will feel so much better, move forward, don’t move back to the past. This is unwanted stress and pain you can eliminate in your life. Again, learn how to forgive yourself and look forward, make changes and stop stressing about things in the past that you CAN’T change but look to the future where you can change.
- How to relief stress through exercise - Take 30 minutes a day to walk, do strength training, run, whatever exercise works best for you, but take 30 minutes each day to do some sort of workout. This will help with daily de-stressing.
- How to “Just say NO” - Yep, it sounds easy but it’s not, learn to “just say no” to your friends that ask you to watch their kids while the run to the grocery store, or help them with PTO, or father in laws that want you to help with the yard. As hard as it is, sometimes in order to meet your life goals and to de-stress your life, you have to say “no” to others.
- How to downsize your activities - Look at all the activities you are involved in and start downsizing and start reducing your stress levels. You know what I mean, coaching cheerleading, running carpool, heading up PTO or being the baseball coach or team mom, you have to start downsizing your activities to give YOU more time to get your life goals done. Don’t feel bad, other people will take on that new role, but do what are right for you and your family, they come first.
- How to be and eat healthy - This is actually very simple but so hard to do. If you eat healthy, your family will follow as you do. Eating healthy promotes good circulation, energy, better conditions for your body, healthy mind and bright spirit. Just try it, eat healthy is one of the BEST things you can do for YOU!
How to start? With baby steps, pick two that work for you and then take on two more steps but start somewhere. Life is too short for you to have so much stress, start prioritizing and start living your life like your meant to live it. De-stress, relax and learn to live again through these 10 steps how to de-stress you life and utilize them routinely. Take control of your life!
More by this Author
Top tips to pick the right panties or underwear for your butt. Make it look good with anything you wear!
Having a baby is the most beautiful awakening for parents. Babies bring unconditional love and lots of needs, but the love is so powerful, it’s like no other love in the world. Below are the cute,...
Are you a good kisser? Really? Check these tips out to make sure!