Young Teenage Teens Girls: How to Deal With having Cyberbullying and How to Like You for Being You
Teenage Girls and Social Media
If you are a teenage girl, you may know that being a teenager can be challenging, especially in these times of social media. When using social media such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and others, you should be careful not to put yourself in a position to become possibly a victim of cyberbullying.
Teenage Years are your Stepping Stones to the Future.
The challenges of being a teenager for some girls are not new. The difference is now with just a click of a button, you can put yourself in a position to possibly be victimized by cyberbullying.
If cyberbullying happens to you, use your self-confidence, resolve and other help sources to overcome it.
Teenage Girls: Do not let the Cyberbully Win
If you allow someone to have the power to cyberbully you -- you are giving him or her the power. You must stay strong/resilient and not let the cyberbully win.
As a teenager, you may sometimes seek acceptance from others. Remember to accept yourself first. As you mature, you will realize that people have their own ideas about you -- some positive and some negative. Surround yourself with those who are positive and distance yourself from those who seem to be trying to bring you down.
Teenage Girls: How to Overcome Cyberbullying
As a teenage girl, you may be trying to find out who you really are. This is not an overnight process and will take some time; however, here are some steps you can follow that may help you through your teenage years.
1. Seek out and surround yourself with positive people.
2. Be careful how you use social media -- especially if you are posting pictures. Do not post pictures that could possibly be changed, altered, misinterpreted or misrepresented.
3. If you are being bullied, seek help from your parents, siblings, teachers, school officials and others. If the bullying has led to depression, let your parents, guardians or teachers know so you can get professional help.
4. If you inadvertently slip and do something that you should not have done, get up, dust yourself off, and start over.
You may make mistakes, but what counts is that you learn from your mistakes and not repeat them.
How to Master Your Teenage Years
- Teenage Girls: How to Overcome The Awkward Teenage Years, Beauty and a Not So Best Friend | Gomestic
Being a teenage girl can be a challenge in today's fast moving society. A young girl of 17 or so may be unsure of herself, and not think that she is beautiful enough to attract guys -- especially when she is with her hot best friends forever -- BFF.
Stop Cyber Bullying
More by this Author
- 11All Five Ways on How to Improve Your and His Memory! Enhancement hubpages Desi Girl i Jewels Jewelry
Memory can be fleeting. This article gives you five easy, inexpensive ways you can keep your memory strong now and many years to come. Here's how!
Making someone feel special, especially during this time of the year, is one of the greatest gifts you can give. Here's how!
- 8How and Simple Ways to Ask or Asking a Man or a Woman or Women About His or Her Age Young George Clooney
Does how you ask someone their age depend on if the question is being asked of a man or a woman? If so, how should you broach the age question? Here's answers to these questions and more!
No comments yet.