Mother's Day - Do You Know Your Mom? How Well Do You Know Your Mother?
Mom And Daughter
Moms, Daughter, SonsClick thumbnail to view full-size
Your Mom Knows All About You! Do You?
You mom knows your likes, your dislikes, your friends and the things you worry about; even down to the spices you don't like added to the food. She knows it when you are feeling off and when you are feeling on top of the world. She can judge what's going on inside you, your mind and your heart, by just your voice.
But can you say the same for yourself? Do you know your mother deep down?
Do a bit of soul searching with some candid answers to some questions that I'm listing here. You might be in for a revelation! And maybe, if you are among those that need to know your mom better, this hub might just provide that impetus!
Read and benefit and make your relationship with your mom stronger and more loving, on this Mother's day.
So, here goes.
10 Questions That Need To Be Answered By Each One Of Us
- Where do you feel your mom would like to have a vacation for a few days?
- In her spare time, what does your mom like doing best?
- Do you know which is your mom's favorite movie?
- Which favorite thing does your mom always carry in her purse or handbag?
- Which ice cream flavor is your mom's favorite?
- Which is the thing that your mom always stops you from doing?
- How much time do you spend with your mom?
- When was it last time you had a hearty tete-a-tete with your mom and laugh to your heart's content? Is it days or months?
- What is that special thing that YOU do to make your mom's birthday special?
- When did you give your mom a gift? And how did she react on receiving your gift?
Not because Mothers day is close by, but to know how how well you know your mom, answer these questions in all honesty!
The relationship with your mother is unique whether you are a son or a daughter. To make this mother's day, a day devoted to celebrating the priceless relationship between a mother and her offspring, a special one for your mom and to fill her palette of love with a rainbow of colors, do that extra special which will make not only your mom remember this day, but make for happy memories for you, till times to come.
Some Other Articles By The Author
- Teachers Day Celebration (2015) - 5 September - Teac...
Teachers day in India, is celebrated to honor and thank teachers for their contribution to society , to the field of education and to shaping the character and career of students. To know more, read on...
- Valentines Day - Legends, Significance, Celebration ...
Valentines day is celebrated with great enthusiasm all over the world by people in love. Read on to find out Valentines day significance and the celebration of Valentines day in India...
- Grandparents Day (2016) - History, Significance And ...
Learn about Grandparents day and its celebration and about some gift ideas...
- What Day Is Fathers Day 2016 - 19 June 2016 - And La...
Fathers Day is celebrated in most countries of the world on the third Sunday of June every year.Read about how you can make this day memorable for your father or the father figure you adore...
How well do you know your mom?
A Tribute to Mom - One Heartbeat At A Time
© 2013 Rajan Singh Jolly
More by this Author
Onions are so commonly used in almost all dishes that we are not aware of the immense health benefits they offer. To know more, read on.
Watermelon is a very healthy fruit—in moderation. It is a good source of potassium and vitamins. Side effects of over-eating, however, include diarrhea and intestinal disturbances.
Milk is a universally available natural food. It contains all nutrients necessary for our growth. Read on to find the health benefits of drinking this white nectar...