Lightweight Double Strollers
Not all families are gifted with twins or two babies with less than a year gap. For parents who are lucky enough to have such lovely kids, double strollers can help make things a lot easier.
There are different stroller manufacturers who have various models of double strollers. One of the top sellers is the lightweight double strollers. There are different reasons why parents go for lightweight strollers. For one, lightweight double strollers are more convenient for use. They are easy to push and maneuver even on narrow alleyways.
Aside from its ease of maneuverability, lightweight double strollers are also easy to transport and store. You can bring lightweight double strollers for outdoor camping or even travelling abroad. Lightweight strollers can be lifted single handedly.
Every stroller manufacturer has their own models of lightweight double strollers, which makes it quite a challenge to compare them. Here are some key things to remember:
• Some manufacturers only state the bare weight of the stroller. Usually, the weight displayed on the label excludes heavy parts of the double stroller. Shopping basket, canopies and other accessories can have considerable weight.
• Lightweight double strollers do not necessarily mean low quality materials. There are lots of high quality metals with lightweight features. Aircraft aluminum frames are unexcelled when it comes to its lightweight property.
• Many think that lightweight double strollers are supposed to be expensive. While majority of lightweight strollers are really expensive, there are some brands that offer cheap models. Prices actually vary depending on the model and brand of the stroller.
If you are considering a lightweight double stroller for your baby, here are some of the best brands and models you can choose from.
1. Graco DuoGlider Classic Connect Stroller
The Graco DuoGlider Classic Connect Stroller has all the essentials to meet the needs of a growing family.
2. Baby Trend Sit N Stand Double
The Baby Trend Sit N Stand Double makes traveling with children of different ages fun and easy. Younger child can ride in the front while an older child can sit or stand in the rear. A covered parent tray comes with 2 cup holders, and the one hand fold is fast and easy to use.
3. Baby Jogger City Mini Double Stroller
A compact stroller with a light weight feature, that’s two things that this model can boast of. Unlike other double strollers, this one has a width of 32 inches, ideal for both indoor and outdoor use. It also features padded seats that recline to a near flat position with a vented seat top and retractable weather cover. The City Mini Double Stroller incorporates the patented Quick-Fold Technology which allows you to fold your double stroller in one simple step.
More by this Author
No comments yet.