How to achieve real sensible change in life
Revolutionary Change has arrived
H.O.W. to do it (Real change)
If everyone of us decided to just take a break for a moment to sit back and really think about life. If anything is going to change in life as a whole its all of our children worldwide that need to be helped the most, and starting with changing our poor parenting skills and how we present roles to kids today.
I personally just don't see this HOW (Online movement on Facebook and started here on hubpages by Billybuc) thing making any effective changes for those stubborn and most resistant to change of any kind, unless parents unite in their efforts to change how they decide to raise their children, and the cycle of poor parenting is put to a swift end.
Now, this isn't to say that all parents have trouble or issues with how they raise their children, but most of our issues worldwide that a vast majority of us all are currently dealing with today and experiencing in societies, governments, and across all demographics purely derives from poor parenting overall on a true to life global scale. (NEO has landed! folks)
Truthfully speaking we all were children once, and the degradation of family values has occurred due to poor parenting over time as we merged deeper and deeper into artificial-ism, commercialism and a grave dependency on technology.
We can utilize technology to influence positive change
The children need guidance and positive roles to follow
Please if anything folks think about the aspect of setting the right role models for them to follow when it comes to all of our children worldwide. If the education system is failing them and have been since George Bush junior took office, "The buck needs to stop now".
We all need to work on our own families overall, improve them first before looking outside our doorsteps. Family should be paramount, then comes community, then society, then the world abroad if we can manage to positively influence other world nations. (Yes it can happen socially, but only if things are made universal through parenting and helping one another learn the right ways to discipline.)
This is the only way, because everything is designed to have a breakage point in our daily lives, the chains that link us all together. Whether it be our health going bad due to being misinformed of what we are consuming that could be potentially harmful (Processed foods), or falling victim to temptations of material aspects in life alone or sexual promiscuity, and for a great deal of youth today its peer pressure to do wrong or what have you.
Humanity can change
If we don't change our selfish ways today, then our children's, children will indeed suffer from all of our collective mistakes, and bad habits whether they want it to occur to them or not. (Its just how the revolving door of this life works, and is that universal law of the cosmos where we reap what we sew pretty much), but if we don't correct any of these social issues we all have, by correcting our youth of today. We are still doomed for inevitable failures as we all are bearing witness to today. As they say history shall repeat itself.
Now, if in fact no one chose to read or to take this very articles theme seriously, it's quite OK with this author, because its been turned into a timeless evergreen article, and so that such a point can be driven home and all across the world wide web and shall be here as long as this network is alive and fully functional. (Below is a Pearl of wisdom to all the H.O.W. content being shared on Pearltrees, feel free to test drive that bad boy)
Some people worship to achieve true life altering changes
This cool dude below got it all started and tells it like it is
Our families really need to change
These issues need to be handled on the family level, if none are addressed this all will back fire in the end. I write this because I believe in humanity, but only if we adhere to family first will anything ever truly change.
Writing so many millions of words or making 1000's of videos about it all or whatever we come up with to try and awaken minds, and hearts cannot help if our children remain brain washed by commercial society.
Meditation can help, research all about it to achieve spiritual balance, and for peace to extend outwards to all who need it
Let the spirit dance freely
Books on spirituality for parents and parenting
Spirituality needs changing
I believe humanity can change for the better, but when we get there someday in the unforeseen future, please promise me that we will all do our hardest to play fair, and to truly care for the likes of all species on this planet and not just humans. (Universal compassion is required for universal change on a global scale)
If anything is to occur in us human beings, we need to believe that change comes from within, inside that of our human spirit, and extends outwardly to that of the physical world. This is why religions of this world exist, and why many of them are currently battling it out for the most part.
These spiritual leaders all know that for anything to change in the hearts and minds of humanity, it shall take a divine instrument to do so, and that of the human spirit is paramount. So in order for any human being to begin doing anything, connecting spiritually by ones belief system is the only sure way to make effective changes stick and remain constant.
Starting with family is the master key, with faith based beliefs is another, and how we train our children is the ultimate life changing tool. A good example of this is when it comes to using education, leading by example, teaching them appreciation, self love, consistency of responsibility, accountability, follow through, and so many other great morals of a productive causality.
Love is at the core of it all
Ideas on what to teach our youth of today?
- Never to tell a lie.
- Tell them to stop cursing, and don't do it around them.
- To not cheat on themselves by rushing through life's requirements and responsibilities, or cheating on others just to get by.
- They need to learn the art of following through on their responsibilities.
- Show them why stealing is bad, even take them to prisons if need be.
- Not to seek sex before marriage, or pervert their minds with pornography.
- Occupy their time wisely, show them what wasting time does to potential.
- Teach them not to gamble.
- You yourself shouldn't be doing illegal drugs, so influence them not to & even take them to hospital drug programs, AA, or half way houses to see where it leads too.
- Give them real life reasons of why they shouldn't hang out with bad company.
- Children need education no matter what, teach them at home to reinforce their learning process, so you may need to re-educate yourself as well, go back to school or seek online education.
- Teach them the organic ways of eating natural foods and drinking water.
- Material goods need to be a minor focus for them, they need to learn the true significance of why they have certain physical things of a personal ownership or possession, and its not just for playing games with or showing off to impress others.
- Teach them not to be so status conscious, because it shall hurt us all in the end, having pride in oneself and our accomplishments is one thing, but being snobbish about it all and conceited is another reason our world is hurting today.
- Learning to love thy neighbor is one key in life, and defies social ills, beginning with them discovering what true friendship is as parents need to show their children love, affection, sharing, giving from the heart and they need to be given quality time so they can learn these essential real life nurturing values thoroughly.
Note: There's loads more things that they need to be shown, but these are basically what are causing many social ill's today as they grow older into adulthood and act out things we have failed miserably to teach them as parents and role models. So again if anything is going to change for the better it shall begin with our children.
It hurts to see children cry, or go unattended due to parental neglect, and so please watch your kids and take care of them
Other great articles on parenting and helping change happen
- Life without parents- How to cope?
Written in response to a reader's request for an article on coping with life without parents, this Hub offers thoughts that address this situation. The challenge of coping is different for everyone, depending on the age of the person and the circumst
- Bad Parenting - Signs of Bad Parents
There are several signs of bad parenting. The actions of the Parents speak more in front of the children than just your words. As the first teachers of a child Parents are the first influence in the life of the child and the outlook that the child wi
- Overworked Children and Their Parents
Are kids these days being pushed too far with sports, after school activities, clubs, and all the things their parents wished they had as children? Is over scheduling crushing little spirits and minds?
- First Letter to Parents and Guardians to Send Home f...
Want to introduce yourself to your students' parents or guardians? Write them a letter! This article includes an example of an actual teacher letter to parents that can be used in any grade level.
- Bad examples in life kids pick up from Parents - A P...
Children are misled by their parents bad habits the gained from their parents, the chain of abusiveness must come to an end. Kids need love, tender care, nurturing, and attention, lets hope this message gets to every parent on the web.
More by this Author
How to improve your hubs traffic in some truly simple yet informative steps, showcasing how SEO works for us hubbers, and the usage of keywords, great titling, and other useful tips.
Children are misled by their parents bad habits the gained from their parents, the chain of abusiveness must come to an end. Kids need love, tender care, nurturing, and attention, lets hope this message gets to every...
Today our health awareness has raised to an all time high worldwide. Foods have been genetically altered and modified for years, this juicing article goes at great length to detail all about it.