Tips to make your marriage happy
- PRAY; Pray together as a family, sing songs and have some family time together.
- COMMUNICATE; Partners should communicate freely, listen to what the other person has to say express your feelings too.
- SPEND TIME WITH EACH OTHER; It is good to spend time together over a cup of coffee, going for a walk, watching a movie and all these helps to have a happy marriage.
- HAVE KIDS; It greatly increases the couple's responsibility.With responsibility comes maturity and it is an essential ingredient in marriage.
- HAVE A GOOD FIGHT; Do not bottle up feelings express it in a subtle, decent way, never make personal attacks, get your point clearly across, avoid ego clashes, be flexible and compromise.At the end of the day, the other person is your spouse.
- FORGIVE AND FORGET; Nobody is perfect, all of us do make mistakes.Accept this fact and life will be a lot more easier.
- BE ATTRACTIVE; This keeps up the flame of romance in a marriage.
- TRUST AND MORAL VALUES; They form the base stone of a happy marriage.
- RELATIVES; Never talk ill about your spouse to your relatives.
- HAVE A FAMILY TRADITION; It will bring back warm memories during the empty nest stage of the family.
- The power of gratitude: Appreciating each other and having the belief that your spouse values you has a tremendous positive impact on your marriage. So saying a simple thank you to your spouse for all the lovely things they do for you can increase the romantic quotient several notches higher.
No comments yet.