Baby Shower Gift Idea: The Wubbanub Cutest Pacifiers Ever #Review
Wubbanub: The Cutest Pacifiers Ever
If you haven't heard of or seen one of these Wubbanub pacifiers, you've got to at least look at one. I bought one for my daughter while I was pregnant. I had never seen or heard of them before, but then again, it had been a decade since my last child was born.
The Wubbanub is a pacifier that is attached to a small stuffed animal, very similar to the Beanie Babies that were all the rave several years back. They come in a large variety of animals and colors. This is the one baby product I have that I'm going to have to buy a back up. My daughter loves hers, as you can see it's the Monkey.
The pacifier that is attached to the animal is a Soothie brand, and the same pacifiers that hospitals are using for newborns. I never used pacifiers with my older 3 kids, but I decided to with my daughter.....I won't lie, it was mainly because I had seen so many cute girly pacifiers everywhere I shopped and I wanted them. Out of all those cute girly pacifiers I bought, this wubbanub is the only one she will take. It goes everywhere with us. Here's why I like it so much:
- It's different and new, and so cute.
- It's easy to clean, machine washable, or you can do like me, soak it in boiling hot water, and then dry it on low heat.
- It's the same kind of pacifier hospitals use, and if you use Soothie bottles, it's the same type of nipple as the pacifier has.
- Once the child is learning to grab and hold onto things, this is wonderful for them because it helps soothe the child to sleep when as they are cuddling it. It also is the perfect size for the baby to be able to grab it and place it back in her own mouth if she wants it again.
- It's a lot easier to keep up with than just a pacifier alone.
- BONUS: It is reported that pacifiers are beneficial in preventing SIDS. Not that this is a benefit of the Wubbanub specifically, but pacifiers in general.
So, if you are expecting, or have a baby, or know someone who is pregnant, remember the Wubbanub. Your baby, or their baby, will have the cutest binky in town.
More by this Author
Not happy with any of the average everyday toddler beds you see? Here are 10 great ideas on how to make your own DIY Toddler Beds.
Are you looking for a unique and cute crochet Easter basket for your little ones? I was, and that's why I set out to make this crocheted Chunky Tots' Easter Basket. This is an easy and quick pattern.
Do you have hair that is constantly getting tangled? Do you purchase a lot of detangler spray for your child? If so, this is a must-try homemade detangling spray.