I need help to keep a perfectly well behaved child out of foster care. Her father wants it i

my ex wants to punish our innocent daughter and place her in foster care because she wants to live with me How can I stop this The judge is a strange person who looks at us not the needs of the child we have had a 50/50 that worked well until he hurt my daughter now hell is upon us...He has no family that could help, has severe control issues and is angry that I am very happily remarried and she is happier when here 804-276-0776 HELP FAST PLEASE....Our daughter has never been in trouble except at her fathers house in his eyes if we don't agree on a solution the judge is threatening foster

sort by best latest

destinyinc02 profile image60

destinyinc02 says

5 years ago
 |  Comment
Nan Mynatt profile image69

Nan Mynatt says

5 years ago
 |  Comment
Qmarpat profile image59

Qmarpat says

21 months ago
 |  Comment