Love this question because I love Christmas so much :)
- We hang Christmas star lanterns called parol.
- We play Filipino Christmas songs every morning and night.
- We attend nine-day Catholic dawn masses called Simbang Gabi from December 16 to 24.
- We eat special kinds of foods that are linked with Christmas after each dawn mass.
- We go to Misa de Gallo or a midnight mass on Dec. 24.
- We eat a special Christmas dinner called Noche Buena with family and friends.
- We exchange and give gifts on Dec. 25.
- We watch Panuluyan, a re-enactment of Mary and Joseph's search for a room in an inn.