landscapeartist profile image 82

Have you ever missed attending a major event for your child that they won't forgive you for?

Today my daughter celebrates graduation from college. She successfully gets her diploma/certificate for 'Drug and Addictions Councellor' and I cannot make it. My car is needing 2 tires and a rim, and will not make the 3-4 hour drive to the college. So, here I sit alone and crying because I let my child down. She is upset and will not talk to me. Will she eventually forgive me?

• landscapeartist profile image

Roberta McIlroy (landscapeartist) 4 years ago

Thank you junkseller for yor comment. This moment in her life makes me so proud, and I so wanted to be there. I spent all day trying to find tires and rims that I could afford on my earnings, but now to find a garage to put them on cheap.

• landscapeartist profile image

Thank You duffsmom. I was just thinking about doing just that when I read your comment. I am going to do that right now.

QudsiaP1 profile image60

QudsiaP1 says

0

LikaMarie says