sassydee profile image 50

I need some good advice! What should I DO?

this morning my 14 yr old daughter came to me and told me that my nephew who is 13 yrs old peer pressured her this morning to smoke weed with him. It broke my heart because I talk to her about peer pressure and bad effects of doing drugs, all the time. I also was very upset because I pick up my nephew and keep him with me because my sister is a single parent who has to work a lot. I already knew that he was going down the wrong road but I figure if I show him how much I care and love him and occupy his time that eventually HE will choose a different path. I feel like I let down my daughter.

Angel198625 profile image90

Best Answer Amber Lynn (Angel198625) says

• sassydee profile image

Delilah (sassydee) 4 years ago

thank you angel and I already did everything you mentioned and everything is ok for now thanks again to everyone

sadie423 profile image92

sadie423 says

• sassydee profile image

Delilah (sassydee) 4 years ago

wow thank you all for your great advice you give better advice than my signicant other thumbs up to you all!

chef-de-jour profile image90

Andrew Spacey (chef-de-jour) says

Chen Suen profile image82

Chen Suen says

sethpowers profile image80

sethpowers says

• sassydee profile image

Delilah (sassydee) 4 years ago

it was really hard to pick a best answer almost all of the answers some what gave me the same message thank you all for the great advice

Ramsa1 profile image69

Ramsa1 says