algarveview profile image 89

Did your baby cry more than what is considered normal when he was born?

How did you cope?

Best Answer Peeples says

• algarveview profile image

Joana e Bruno (algarveview) 4 years ago

I agree with you... it's basically one day at a time... but what I think - and that's why I asked this question - is that there are not that many babies that cry more than they are supposed to. You know that sort of thing when it's crying all day ...

84

win-winresources says

• algarveview profile image

Joana e Bruno (algarveview) 4 years ago

Hi, win-winresources, I agree with you totally. My twins are 4 now, that time has come and gone, but my girl was a challenge. I'm trying to get views on the subject for other parents, for you only know what it is about, if your baby was like that.

My2GreenBeans profile image86

My2GreenBeans says

• peeples profile image

Peeples 4 years ago

I'm also a firm believer in attachment parenting. All the holding and cuddling did nothing for my 2 who had colic. I still held them but all the holding, nursing, rocking, and love didn't stop the colic!

NewBizExpress profile image62

NewBizExpress says

LindaSmith1 profile image60

LindaSmith1 says

• peeples profile image

Peeples 4 years ago

I completly disagree with the first half of this answer. At an early age a baby should be taken care of every time they are needed. Teaching is for children old enough to understand what's going on!