Neha Sadana profile image 83

How to deal with a spoiled child, who always say no to food and school both?

I want suggestions on how to deal with a never satisfied child, who do not get happy with any thing done for him?

krillco profile image94

Best Answer William E Krill Jr (krillco) says

• Neha Sadana profile image

Neha Sadana 4 years ago

Hello krillco, You are right, problem is the parent not the child. I like your idea of balancing the combination of nurturing and frustrating the child. I should learn to let my child cry and discontent when she throws tantrum. Best answer for me:)

• Neha Sadana profile image

Neha Sadana 4 years ago

Hello Iburmaster,

Thanks for the answer! It is very difficult for me to be firm when my child cries in front of me. I think she knows that and use it to break me to go her way...

• Neha Sadana profile image

Neha Sadana 4 years ago

Hi peeples! Giving options for food is a good idea. You are right, options will make him feel satisfy and in control also.

Sue Adams profile image95

Juliette Kando (Sue Adams) says

• Neha Sadana profile image

Neha Sadana 4 years ago

Hello sue, Very sweet baby in the picture!! I agree that be firm not brutal. Many times while dealing with a soiled child, we loose temperament to that extent that we look like a spoiled brat instead of child. I will surely keep this in mind.