Does your family support you in your writings or do they even care, if not, who is your biggest ...

Family, do they care about your writings and support you or not and, if not, who gives you the most support of your writing? Thanks for answering.

Lisa HW profile image81

Best Answer Lisa HW says

Hi Lisa, wow, great answer here! Yes, when one writes, it is important to the one writing and whether or not anyone in one's family ever reads it matters not, but to me, if they know it is your passion, you would think they may encourage one a bit.

MarleneB profile image95

Marlene Bertrand (MarleneB) says

Hi Marlene, wow, what a blessing of a family you have! I have no doubt your writings pass the test of approval each and every time. How wonderful your daughter is a journalist, so she understands the passion for writing!!! Thanks for sharing here.

uNicQue profile image90

Nicole Quaste (uNicQue) says

• Laura Schneider profile image

Laura Schneider 3 years ago

You are so lucky to have such a supportive boyfriend!

Abby Campbell profile image95

Abby Campbell says

Wow, Abby, yes, I can see how publishing your first book could make them have a change of heart : ) I can relate to the mindset of "wasting time on the Internet" for sure, except for my hubby. How beautiful about your parents and you too ...

krillco profile image93

William E Krill Jr (krillco) says

Aw krillco, thanks for the honest answer here. I'm sorry, but we are all here, and that is why we are here, to be read by other writers!!! Hugs

Laura Schneider profile image93

Laura Schneider says

Hello Laura, how very interesting and thank you for sharing here. You have made an excellent point, and that is, just maybe if they would just read, maybe they would understand from where you are coming. Great answer here and detailed!

mary615 profile image92

Mary Hyatt (mary615) says

Hi Mary, yes, I think sometimes they think we are wasting a lot of time on here, when it is something we are passionate about, but I am glad they understand now!!!

Dreamhowl profile image94

Jessica Marello (Dreamhowl) says

Hi Dreamhowl, oh, how very lovely to have such support from your loving parents and boyfriend too! That is wonderful to have the same interests. Thanks for sharing and answering here this day. Blessings.

cleaner3 profile image80

cleaner3 says

• wayne barrett profile image

Wayne Barrett 3 years ago

Michael, that's one of the things that has so endeared me to Hubpages is that I have found a family who not only reads my work, but they get it!

wayne barrett profile image79

Wayne Barrett says

Wow, Wayne, thanks for sharing all here and the great answer! You have made a valid point as far as just exactly what is support. You are blessed to have such family who do "support" and at least do not discourage you in your passion in this life.

MsDora profile image92

Dora Isaac Weithers (MsDora) says

Hi MsDora, that is so lovely that your daughter is also a writer and encourages you and your amazing writes. Yes, love is truly support. Beautiful answer! God bless.

Hi FatFreddysCat, that is pretty cool that they think it's cool that you write Hubs even though they don't read. Yes, that is a very good point about finding that audience who desires to read what you write. Thanks!!!

Toytasting profile image84

Toy Tasting (Toytasting) says

Hi Toytasting, that is so very awesome when one has the support or at least encouragement from both family and friends. Thanks for answering!

ocfireflies profile image79

ocfireflies says

• Laura Schneider profile image

Laura Schneider 3 years ago

Wow, you are so lucky to have such support! It really helps, doesn't it, to have all that support?

Sparklea profile image79

Sparklea says

Hi Sparklea! Thanks so much for sharing all here, that is so sweet to want to share the "Hug" with all. You have made such valid points here. I tend to encourage my family in their passions, and you're right, we cannot expect such in return. Hugs