Oh, how fun! I can think of a few ways!
1. Print out copies of a map, and draw a line from your current house to your new home destination. Use these maps as placemats at the dinner table.
2. Make copies of the house key, and wrap each one in a small box for every child. If the kid is too young for his or her own house key, print out a small picture of the house to fold up and wrap in a box like a gift.
3. Bake a cake and decorate to look like a house.
4. Make your own fortune cookies with fortunes that say, "A new home is in your near future."
5. Place Monopoly plastic house tokens in strategic areas so they can't miss them. In the refrigerator, in the bathroom, on their pillows, in their lunch boxes.
6. Runt out pic of new house on card stock. Cut out postcard size pieces. Address be mail one to each child. Write, "Come home soon!"
7. Play a game of charades and act out, "we're moving!"
Have a blast!