Have you ever had anything named after you?

Growing up, I had a street named after me, LOL ...true story. When the city decided to expand the neighborhood, they made a new street to run alongside our home. We then lived on a corner. I remember as a small child when the city officials came knocking on our door wearing their suits. I was the oldest of four children. They asked my mother what my name was and then I had a street named after me. However, they did not spell it the way I spell my name, so I never felt like it was quite my street. I could not find the best topic for this question ... Thank you for answering.

MDavisatTIERS profile image91

Best Answer Marilyn L Davis (MDavisatTIERS) says

Faith Reaper 23 months ago

Wow, thank you for sharing your wonderful testimony and what a beautiful gift! Yes, recovery is a true blessing indeed! You just can't beat that one. Peace and blessings

Phyllis Doyle profile image94

Phyllis Doyle Burns (Phyllis Doyle) says

Faith Reaper 23 months ago

Hi Phyllis, oh, how special. I know you are thrilled, being I am a grandmother too! LOL, yes, the HP account hahaha Oh, that is a beautiful dream. I hope a poet here on HP reads this and writes a poem for you and your Rose rouge de Phyllis!

TheChaiiChi profile image81

TheChaiiChi says

Faith Reaper 23 months ago

Hi TheChaiiChi, Oh, yes, I understand on that one. Actually, I was named after my two grandmothers. One on my first name and the other for my middle name.

Sparklea profile image79

Sparklea says

Faith Reaper 23 months ago

Hi sweet Sparklea, Oh, that is so precious and special!!! I know it was certainly the greatest and most wonderful surprise ever! I would have cried too, sweet woman. Grandmothers play an important role in the life of their grandchildren no doubt.

Faith Reaper 23 months ago

Hello Manatita, If he is your son, then there is no doubt he is pretty cool! Oh, how sweet of you to share about my name and so many special women of God named with my name too. How lovely. You're the best!

Tusitala Tom profile image90

Tom Ware (Tusitala Tom) says

Faith Reaper 23 months ago

Hi Tulsitala Tom, Thank you for sharing about "Ware's Law" named after your family name. Very interesting thoughts and does seem to be the case it seems.

connorj profile image80

John Connor (connorj) says

Faith Reaper 23 months ago

Hello connorj, oh, that is so special indeed! Thank you for sharing. I think carrying on family names is so important and special. Great photo there!

Joe Fiduccia profile image60

Joe Fiduccia says

Faith Reaper 23 months ago

Hi Joe, Thank you so much for stopping by to answer here. I love the name Ryan. A wonderful family name for sure.