jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Will you miss your home?

1. M K Paul profile image48
    M K Paulposted 4 years ago

From past 3 years , i am far away from my home.I miss my home badly, will you?

2. Pearldiver profile image87
    Pearldiverposted 4 years ago

Being 'homesick' is a natural thing for many, especially if they are new to being away from home and the things that they relate to as their comfort zone.., but it is just a perception and as such, you should put it into the right perspective in relation to what you are achieving, by being away from home in the first place. 
    Where is your heart? 
    Why is it there? 
    Is that a positive thing for you? 
    How do you gain positively from the change of environment? 
    What are the things that you need to make you feel secure while away?
    Find the true perspective and embrace the change in a way that doesn't make you feel insecure....

Good Luck

3. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 4 years ago

I was taken from my home when 3 yrs old tongue life threw all sorts curve balls and didn't have time to think too much but grew to learn and realize - I can return home at any time now therefore, it's not really gone in the first place smile

4. Thelma Alberts profile image81
    Thelma Albertsposted 4 years ago

Yes, I will miss my home wherever I go. I have actually two homes. When I´m in the Philippines, I miss Germany and vice versa.

5. MummyDearest profile image75
    MummyDearestposted 4 years ago

Yes..I do too and I feel the same what as Thelma.. I too have two homes now, in Ireland and Malaysia..I think the best way is to make the most of where we are.

6. securityproducts3 profile image61
    securityproducts3posted 4 years ago

I went off to college three years ago, and love it, but I too still miss the comforts of home. I tell myself that the time spent away from home lets me appreciate it that much more though. Just like there would be no such thing as hot, if it wasn't for cold. Home wouldn't be Home unless you went elsewhere.