Chapter One Lecturing Parents

1. profile image58
    Kahlewposted 4 years ago via iphone

Do you hate it when your parents are just going on and on about something that makes no sense at all? Well i do and it is start up ANNOYING!!!

So i really want to start acting, singing and modeling, but my mom is like oohh no i don't want you do this it isn't a good oppertunity. Well how am i suppose to find that out if you won't let me do it??  Not everything in this world is bad. Oh my gosh look at the bright side i could get many many scholarships , and i could get money to get what i need cause i surely know you really don't want to spend money on me.

My mom , she always pulls out the " this is how you treat me after all these years i spent my money on you ! " card ...

OMG YOU THE ONE WHO IS SAYING NO AND GROUNDING ME FOR NO REASON
    YOU GROUND ME FOR NO REASON AND EXPECT ME TO JUST SIT HERE AND BE HAPPY ABOUT IT ...
    GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE SIXTIES IT IS 2012  FOR CRYING OUT LOUD
    I AM A TEEN I WANT TO LIVE SO LET ME DO THIS , LET ME FOLLOW MY DREAMS

MY ADVICE :

To all of you teenage guys and girls out there whose parents are lecturing  on and on about how , chasing your dreams are not going to get you any where tell them that it's your life , i am growing up and doing this is training for the real world.. So stop holding me in this prison cell and let me prepare for my life . Sitting here is surely not helping me .
    Follow your dreams no matter what anybody says or does, Including your parents..
    It's your life not there's they can't live 2 lives. Remind them they were your age too and you had the same dreams make it easier for me i don't want to be bitter and naggy like you.

God gave you talents  to USE THEM, not to sit here and make you look pretty.. Go for it
    PEOPLE!!!!!!

"Those who believe in the beauty of their dreams has the world"
    -Eleanor Roosevelt

-Kahlew

working