jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Nastiest husband award goes to...

1. jpcmc profile image88
    jpcmcposted 3 years ago

Would you ever sue your wife for being ugly?  I never thought people can be so low.  What's worse is that a Chinese judge ruled in favor of the husband.

http://ph.she.yahoo.com/man-sues-wife-u … 00477.html

1. SomewayOuttaHere profile image61
      SomewayOuttaHereposted 3 years ago in reply to this

thanks for the laugh! big_smile lol

2. CrisSp profile image84
    CrisSpposted 3 years ago

I've read this one today in yahoo and makes me wonder, what kind of husband would question the look of his child? Granting the wife had some major cosmetic surgeries and he's not aware of that,  isn't blood thickier than water for him to feel that the child is his own?

I am sorry for the wife though I feel bad that he was also deceived.

3. tussin profile image60
    tussinposted 3 years ago

Apart from the crazily vindictive lawsuit, I think the husband has a point. The 'ugly' wife should have realized before having all of that facial surgery that her biological children would still bear resemblance to her real self, not her surgically altered self.  So when the baby came out looking much 'uglier' than either parent, it's only logical that the man assumed his wife had an affair with some really ugly dude. The wife should have planned for this and come clean along time ago.  Was she so ignorant as to think that her surgically enhanced looks would be passed on? Or is her husband so handsome that she thought they ugly and pretty would cancel out? He's certainly mean, but she's dumber than a bag of hammers.

1. SherleyAuthor profile image59
      SherleyAuthorposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I am literally LMBO!  I'm new to HubPages and I'm liking everything I read so far.