jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

Is blood really thicker than water?

1. msaesthetic profile image79
    msaestheticposted 3 years ago

Hi hub users! I just want to ask you of your experiences with your family - the good and bad ones. Have you ever had a fight? How did you all solve the problem? Is the relationship still intact after? Will you share some of your experiences with them? That is, if you don't mind and are willing to share; if it isn't an invasion of your privacy. smile

1. Kevin Peter profile image75
      Kevin Peterposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I always fight with my kids. But i soon go and talk with them and cheer them up. I love to like friends with my kids. Being strict doesn't do any good. If you want your kids to love you, love them back. Express your love for them. Be happy always.

1. msaesthetic profile image79
        msaestheticposted 3 years ago in reply to this

It must be so hard to be a parent. You have to make sure that you're not pampering them too much, to avoid spoiling them. Yet, you also have to show them that they are loved and your purposes is because you love them. smile

2. mabelhenry profile image86
      mabelhenryposted 3 years ago in reply to this

My input to this dialogue is on fatherless and the resolve. It is a hub entitled, "Fatherlessness the Breakdown of the Family." It may be to some a boiling point topic, but, it needs the healing touch of fatherhood.  Please peruse this hub and leave a comment is you desire. The only blood I know that is thicker than water is that of Jesus Christ. Within the scope of time our blood can be washed away by water and family relationships as well. Nothing can eradicate or water down the precious blood which was shed for us all at Calvary. Grace and peace be unto you

2. 0
    reserve27posted 3 years ago

I haven't had a issue with family member. I usually dont get involved especially if they ask. I try keep myself busy to stay away from non-sense.

3. Mighty Mom profile image91
    Mighty Momposted 3 years ago

Not when there's money to be stolen and a family member stands in the way of
    stealing it.

4. msaesthetic profile image79
    msaestheticposted 3 years ago

We had had fights sometimes. I'm not usually involved too. but as a family member, I worry as well. I worry that there would be a gap between us and our relatives.

5. TyeshaMatthews profile image61
    TyeshaMatthewsposted 3 years ago

My Husband's family has been on us. Study shows that mother's do have a hard time letting go of their sons and will try to mold the wife into a phantom of herself. same applies to Fathers!