jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

Victoria Beckham's Homosexual Tendencies

1. fishskinfreak2008 profile image32
    fishskinfreak2008posted 7 years ago

According to the SCMP today, Victoria Beckham, wife of soccer/football star David Beckham, has certain homosexual tendencies. This is a disgrace! It's also a betrayal for David Beckham

1. Mark Knowles profile image61
      Mark Knowlesposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Just exactly what gives you the right to have an opinion on some one else's sex life?

And I have it on good authority that he likes to watch big_smile

1. WHoArtNow profile image86
        WHoArtNowposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Lol, I bet!

It's 2009, who care's if she likes both? We live in a modern world were a large number of people are openly bi-sexual and gay. Fair enough this is my opinion, but I don't care!

Plus I haven't seen it on Digg's first page (and that WOULD make it!) so it's not real news, just more (useless pathetic) gossip...

2. Anna Marie Bowman profile image94
    Anna Marie Bowmanposted 7 years ago

I agree with Mark.  If this is something they choose to share in their relationship, who are you to say anything about it.  If, however, she is cheating on him with a woman, that is another issue.  Infidelity in a marriage isn't acceptable, no matter the sex of the partner.  Besides, who cares what stupid rumor is going around about some stupid Spice Girl, anyway??

3. Uninvited Writer profile image82
    Uninvited Writerposted 7 years ago

IF she does have such tendencies, it's not like it was her choice. You don't have a choice of whether or not you have homosexual tendencies.

4. 0
    Leta Sposted 7 years ago

Yeah, who cares?

Anyway--  Now THAT is anorexic skinny.  She looks like a lolly pop on a stick.  Fake boobs don't help, either....

5. TravelMonkey profile image60
    TravelMonkeyposted 7 years ago

She's old enough to make her own decisions