My Son's Eye

1. 0
    thoughtfulmomof2posted 3 years ago

Good Afternoon All,
    I need your help my son woke up this morning with his left eye a little red, my first  thought was it is probably his allergies, but now its starting to turn grey in the white area of his eye. I have never seen anything like this before. I searched this on Google, which I probably shouldn't have and I came up with brittle bone disease. I really don't think that he has this because he is very active, and if he had this he probably would have already broken something by now. Anyways he is not complaining that it is hurting or itching so I am not sure, should I take him to urgent care, or wait a day or two, or make an appointment with his pcp? Any advice, tips or suggestions would be so greatly appreciated! Thank you so much!
    ~Concerned Thoughtful Mom~

1. psycheskinner profile image80
      psycheskinnerposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Other than to consult a doctor?

2. 0
    thoughtfulmomof2posted 3 years ago

I am not sure if I should take him or not, I think I am trying to find out if anyone else has seen anything else like this, and if it will clear up on it's own or if I should consult with his doctor. Doctors don't always seem to be as thorough as they used to be.