jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Whats your take on hypocrisy?

1. charanjeet kaur profile image60
    charanjeet kaurposted 7 years ago

Look around and you will find hypocrisy, and people back bitching as soon as you turn your back. How do you handle it, i know everyone one time or other have faced it.

Do you just let it go as if nothing happened, i am too transaparent and it shows that i am upset.What do you suggest being a hypocrite is better or taking a stand?

2. knolyourself profile image60
    knolyourselfposted 7 years ago

Depends suppose on what you can afford.
    First you have to be absolutely honest yourself and no hypocrisy. Then you need to be self-sufficient, meaning you do not and will not  associate with hypocrites. This is tough if the hypocrites are like one's parents. So for instance seemed like a nice guy and is. Starts talkin' about all the foreigners,
    intimating, what about us white people. The reply: 'hey I love all these foreigners. Gives the place some character. Chinese are really nice. Course the problem is a lot of them don't speak English. Less people I have to talk too. They are still great.' Saying this, supposed this guy would not appreciate it. Still he is a nice guy always says hello, but he ain't got time to talk. Good -why should I waste my time. I already have plenty enough people who appreciate honesty.

3. RKHenry profile image78
    RKHenryposted 7 years ago

Talk about your tough subjects.  I take one step at a time.  It depends on who it is your addressing and if the effort is worth it.  Either way it is ultimately a lose lose situation.  Everyone loses in the end.

4. BDazzler profile image84
    BDazzlerposted 7 years ago

Well ... I've been wondering about something .. if you admit you're a hyporite, are you?

5. aka-dj profile image80
    aka-djposted 7 years ago

Best left to the hypocrites. cool