jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

wedding ideas

1. limiss73 profile image60
    limiss73posted 7 years ago

hi all Im an up and coming wedding consultant and I am looking for unique ideas for weddings. If you can help please feel free to share ideas, experiences, and fun stories. thanks

1. WeddingConsultant profile image82
      WeddingConsultantposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Well hello and welcome to hubpages! Your topic of interest certainly seems to be right up my alley smile Feel free to take a look at any number of my wedding hubs for some ideas.

2. KimmiJ profile image73
    KimmiJposted 7 years ago

The neatest wedding I ever attended was at an old castle type of museum.  It was a masquerade ball and everyone wore elaborate handmade masks. Each guest was tasked with making their own, months in advance - it was so much fun!

3. VENUGOPAL SIVAGNA profile image59
    VENUGOPAL SIVAGNAposted 7 years ago

Swayamvaram... the old Indian way of selecting the life partner in ancient India is the best form of partner selection and marriage.  The girl is given a garland and goes around the hall where potential contesting bridegrooms are seated. Each one will be introduced to her... She will select the right person and live with him for life. When he die, she will also die... such was the bondage created by the marriages in ancient India.