jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (10 posts)

HOW A MAN THINKS, HOW A WOMAN THINKS

1. WordWielder profile image60
    WordWielderposted 8 years ago

This is intended to be a fun, enlightening spoof on the differences between how members of the opposite sex think, especially in a relationship.   So, to make it interesting- describe a particular situation or scenario in a line or two (example: "We finally had the weekend off...".) Then provide how each of you reacted differently to the situation...

1. AEvans profile image70
      AEvansposted 8 years ago in reply to this

"We finally had the weekend off, when my husband told me that he was going to a bike show all weekend with the guys, not real thrilled by it so I simply told him that is fine the next weekend I am hanging out with the girls and he can babysit. Needless to say he did not hang out the entire weekend with the guys.

1. WordWielder profile image60
        WordWielderposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Classic....   it's amazing how that really works huh?   lol.  Thanks for the comment!

It certainly does....big_smile
          What would we do without men...big_smile

2. my-success-guru profile image61
          my-success-guruposted 8 years ago in reply to this
          1. my-success-guru profile image61
            my-success-guruposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Hi AEvans,

I think that was an effective strategy so your husband didn't hang out for the whole weekend with the guys and I would use it only if he was making a habbit of spending too much time with the guys. Is he? Or are you spending so much time together that a little time apart would rejuvenise both of you? If this is the case I would encourage him to go and because he got what he wanted (the time to hang out with the guys) most likely he will naturally want to spend more time with you. In theory! LOL Tell me what you think.

Take Care,
            Jim

2. GeneriqueMedia profile image62
        GeneriqueMediaposted 8 years ago in reply to this

"We finally had the weekend off. And by we, I mean my wife and the kids. My honey-to-do-list is a mile long, and it keeps getting larger the more I chip away at what came before it!"

That is hilarious!!!! You and my husband must be cut from the same mold. ...lololololol big_smile

1. GeneriqueMedia profile image62
            GeneriqueMediaposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Haha, quite the opposite, actually. I just get into character easily.

G|M

2. profile image60
    getyourgirlfbackposted 7 years ago

If you really want some man v. woman craziness, play battle of the sexes and prepare to get divorced!

working