jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Happy Thanksgiving

1. realtalk247 profile image70
    realtalk247posted 23 months ago

May you eat so much turkey and dressing that you nod off to sleep.
    Take this day to enjoy your friends and family. Invite someone who might spend the holiday alone to come to your family gatherings too.  Remember, friends are the family that we choose.

Count your blessings name them one by one.

To our military members that are away from home please know we love you, thank you for your service, and appreciate/understand Freedom is not Free.  Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your service. 

Call people for Thanksgiving please.  Text message only if necessary, as texting is not the same as hearing someone's voice. It's not about how much you have in life, it's about your enriching the lives of others and experiencing the richness of those people who love you.

Happy Thanksgiving.

2. Sed-me profile image84
    Sed-meposted 23 months ago

Happy thanksgiving to you as well.
    I read an email this morning that said,

"What if you woke up tomorrow with only the things that you were thankful for today?"

Good way to dwell on what you're most grateful for. smile

1. Stacie L profile image88
      Stacie Lposted 23 months ago in reply to this

It's too bad an official day of thanks comes once a year...it's essential to be thankful everyday of our lives. As I grow older, I've come to realize the many things I am grateful for; health, friendship,family,a warm bed,dry roof over my head,and more than enough to eat. Invite someone to your dinner, or bring them a turkey meal.
      Happy Thanksgiving to all!  big_smile

3. realtalk247 profile image70
    realtalk247posted 23 months ago

Happy Thanksgiving Stacie L.  There are so many things to appreciate. You are so right.