jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (4 posts)

98% of babies..........................

1. RKHenry profile image79
    RKHenryposted 7 years ago

Are born with manic depressive, bipolar issues.

Come on here.  What's next?  Babies are babies, kids will be kids.  I'd like to tell one of those parents, who put their babies through those tests, a thing or two.  I betcha now those kids, are going to be scared [to death] of needles, doctors and.... they might be future patients of a mental institute over  abandonment issues.  Them parents ever think about that?  Apparently the doctors didn't either. 

What has happen to the days of responsible parenting?  Babies born with bipolar.  Well duh!  There brains are just now developing.  Couldn't believe it when I read it.  The stupidity of it all.  What makes it worse, our money pay for it.

1. aka-dj profile image79
      aka-djposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I'm sure they will do research on it, confirm it with stats, and make lots of money, treating it. big_smile

1. RKHenry profile image79
        RKHenryposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Research is done.  Stats have been reported.  That always happens.  The news is more like the health care systems free advertising ticket.  I'm sure the drugs will be on the market soon.  I really hope that parents don't buy into this crap.  Kids taking narcotics, that's CRAZY!  I sure hate to see it.

2. 0
        SirDentposted 7 years ago in reply to this

First they need to recieve billions of dollars in grant money to research it for the next 15 years.