jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

Hello Ladies

1. spiderpam profile image59
    spiderpamposted 7 years ago

Does anyone seem to notice that we as women seem to have lost our way? Instead of saving ourselves for marriage, we are just giving up then expecting a man to respect us. Before you get all riled up I'm speaking for personal experience.
    It's seems that we as women are losing our value in this life. Instead of putting our foot down and saying "No I'm worth it" we are just having premartial sex, living with a guy for years and having children out of wedlock. We then think "Men do it why can't I" Well the answer usually shows up in about nine months. Then just sit and complain instead of doing was right and changing.
    We have convinced ourselves that we need some guy but we really need are real MEN. We have bought into this idea that sex is everything and you can't know a guy until to sleep with him. And we wonder why the divorce rate is over 50%. I speculate if we did some kind of survey and asked: Did you live together first?, Did you have sex before marriage?, Did you have a child out of wedlock? I can almost assure that most of divorces occur when this factors are in play. I'm not saying if you have premartial sex you are doomed I'm proof that it's not true. I'm simply saying if we respect and love ourselves first "that guy" will become a MAN and love and respect you too.
    I personally did some of these things I knew having sex before marriage was wrong, but I bought into the bull of the world that said It's okay, I can only blame myself, but sex being everywhere didn't help. Then I got pregnat and that's when all heck broke lose. We moved in together constantly asking the same questions "Where is relationship going?" "Does he love me for me or because I'm having his baby?" "Will he ever marry me?" And with all the fighting, yelling, feeling guilt for committing sin and not knowing how I/WE were going to make it, but then after much soul searching and praying. We had our son and got married. Now we live a more devout life and try to tell other people our story. But I was lucky I relize I was wrong Sought God and through God starting living a better more Christian life, But I know there are women out there who have similar stories. You're living with a guy and he won't commit but who would rather settle for that then be alone. Remember this: YOU ARE NOT ALONE! GOD IS WITH YOU AND WILL SEE YOU THROUGH ANYTHING WHEN YOU SEEK HIM FIRST.

1. 61
      ladyvenusposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I never had engaged in real sex girl. Im a single and searching hehe.

1. 61
  2. Curious Traveller profile image84
    Curious Travellerposted 7 years ago

I agree with what you are saying in the bigger picture but please believe me that it is not always the man who is the "villain" - I am living proof of that!

I did everything within my power that you seem to suggest that men do not do - and I am the one left alone.

I am glad that you have found happiness.

1. 61

Its spiderpam article not mine i just commented.I know the world is full of crazy guys out there.

3. JamaGenee profile image89
    JamaGeneeposted 7 years ago

I'd wonder why you've started this thread in the Family forum after it was done to death (102 comments) in the Religion forum: http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/13475. Same beginning post (now snipped from the original thread at Religion), same title. 

With HP's new forum format, we no longer have to go into each individual forum to find threads that interest us.

1. spiderpam profile image59
      spiderpamposted 7 years ago in reply to this

it was here first with no response so I just reposted it.