jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

family

1. 58
    ladyvenusposted 7 years ago

can I possibly trace the family of my unknown grandfather. He lives  maybe during world war 2. I still have to ask my mother about the full information.

2. Curious Traveller profile image82
    Curious Travellerposted 7 years ago

Of course you can!

Strangely enough, I have some small experience of this. I was contacted via one of my websites by a young lady looking to trace her family from my home town in Scotland and - although at the time I lived a long way away - I was able to help her.

If you need some pointers, e-mail me and I will show you what I unearthed at that time.

Good luck!

1. 58
      ladyvenusposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thanks. I will just leave a message here if I got all the info about my late grandpa. Hope you can really help me. And this would be my mother's day gift to my mama I i will be able to trace back her father's family.

3. Curious Traveller profile image82
    Curious Travellerposted 7 years ago

I shall do my utmost, I promise!

1. 58

Promise are made to be broken as they say. Well let us see. Happy sunday

4. lindagoffigan profile image60
    lindagoffiganposted 7 years ago

When tracing your family tree was all the rage a few years ago, ancestry.com was a very popular site.  Libraries have a wealth of information on locating family members and some have a special section just for that purpose.

1. 58

ohh really I'm already excited about it. Can't wait to know my white relatives out there. My grandmother  filipina my grandfather a mixed white from abroad. Both of them dead already. I'm doing this for my mother she's like an alien hehe

working