Need help asking girl out! before its to late!

Jump to Last Post 1-8 of 8 discussions (10 posts)
  1. profile image50
    they dont knowposted 14 years ago

I have been talking to this girl for about 1 month. I have already tried asking her out like the first week but she told me no and said she dosnt want to be with anybody right now! So I kept it cool and still talk to her like friends but I just don't want to be a friend! I really like this girl I can't stop thinking about her! FYI we are both 18!  And I work full time so I don't really get to see her as often that I want to! Only on weekends! We have also gone on a couple of dates! But I just can't find the right time to ask her to be my girlfriend!!!!!   PLEASE NEED HELP!

1. profile image55
      PinkBubbleposted 14 years agoin reply to this

If you have already made it clear to her that you want a relationship, and she said no, then pushing the matter isn't going to help. Just be her friend for now. If things are meant to be, then she will let you know. The ball is in her court.

Also, you are not running out of time, so calm down! smile

1. profile image50
        they dont knowposted 14 years agoin reply to this

okay! thanks i will see how it goes from here!

2. artificialhaze profile image60
    artificialhazeposted 14 years ago

ignore her!! That will get her wanting you more than anything.  Their is nothing a girl loves more than a complete a#s hole.  If your mean to her, and ignore her, she will come...

3. Kid_A profile image59
    Kid_Aposted 14 years ago

Maybe you are punching above your weight?!

4. Dame Scribe profile image57
    Dame Scribeposted 14 years ago

My sons are very popular with the girls. They are so laid back and do a lot of running away lol lol ... but the specific girls they like...they stand aside and flirt with her n dont let on they like her ...but she does get VIP treatment and they poof if *she* is near and they are surrounded with other girls, lol lol

5. waynet profile image68
    waynetposted 14 years ago

I am the definitive expert in these situations...just dress up like the Fonz and go eeeeeeh in her face!!

6. tksensei profile image61
    tksenseiposted 14 years ago

She said no. Don't be her friend and don't be her stalker. Go away and meet some other girls.

7. sheenarobins profile image60
    sheenarobinsposted 14 years ago

You got plenty of time, you know. You're just 18 perhaps it would seem like we don't understand you but believe me, we've been there, done that.

I got married at 18 because I was very impatient now that I am 30 I realized it was one of the stupid decisions I ever made. Except for my kids. I did things the other way around.

8. profile image50
    they dont knowposted 14 years ago

Thanks for all the replys I just asked her out and now to find out she has been feeling the same way about me! smile now I just need some advice on how to keep this lasting! Thanks!

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)