Family....most imp ...wht abt u?why?

1. apeksha profile image59
    apekshaposted 7 years ago

My family is the most important thing for me ,as they helpd me a lot to built my carrier m engineer only because of them and I proud as I got such lovely parents...

I want to know how much respect is there in you all people for your family?
    You all western people also comment on this ...

2. frogdropping profile image84
    frogdroppingposted 7 years ago

I sure don't mean to seem flippant Apeksha but I'm who I am today because of me. I'm wasn't born to a family, so much as a pack.

My mother is so self-absorbed she's soak up the bloody atlantic if you threw her in. My dad -  great guy - but he's emeshed to hell and back since he remarried and kinda forgets his kids. My brothers - pair of clowns and both still sucking on our mothers skirt hem at 44 and 38 respectively.

The only exception is my sister. A wonderful woman and about as good as it gets when it comes to human beings. Nothing do to with our parents either.

But - big up to all you guys with great family, including you Apeksha, because that's what families are supposed to be, supportive, loving, bonded.

Final word - respect begets respect.

1. apeksha profile image59
      apekshaposted 7 years ago in reply to this

God's gift to me ...and don't worry u have your sis so I just wanted to share feelings.. Anyway...Flippant..?
      There are highs n also lows in our life so we should face them..
      And ur sis n pops must be great..
      those ere your family members so u must respect them..
      All about destiny frogdrooping..
      thanks for sharing ur feelings..