jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Common Traits - Good and Bad

1. Lex Luthor profile image61
    Lex Luthorposted 8 years ago

Which of your family members do you have the most in common with and why? 

I notice more and more that as life goes on there are a few family members that I seem to live a parallel life with.  From a cousin to my grandmother... from both sides of the family... I seem to have so much in common with certain people that we could NOT talk for months... years even... and know exactly what each other is going through based on personal experience.

Am I alone?

2. Apae profile image71
    Apaeposted 8 years ago

I'm not really similar to any of my family, I don't think. Then again, I don't know my Dad's side. So who knows.

3. sminut13 profile image79
    sminut13posted 8 years ago

well, i would say i'm more similar to my dad, though i won'tsay totally at all. and i too don't really know all my relatives that well at all. not that similar to my mother i think.
    more similar to my dad in the sense that both of us are open minded and ready to accept future changes, willing to talk about future unlike mymom. but i still love her anyway. but you're not alone in thinkin that you can understand wat another is goin through despite not meetin for long. there are lots of people like that. i'm not sure if i would say i'm one of them since i'm not really the social type but i think that's what you would call confidante. you understand them, they're so much like you in their thoughts and feelings. so nope, you're not alone. i hope i have at least one soul confidante that i can find in this lifetime and talk to.

4. pantherdad profile image59
    pantherdadposted 8 years ago

I have a little bit of both my Mom and Dad. I take my Mom's side when it came to relationships and my fathers side for his Irish traits. A little of both balances you out and makes you complete. I am a talker and can make friends with almost anybody. I have been told that I can sell ice cubes to the North Pole and make them feel like they got a good deal.