jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

I am the Relationship Advice Queen!!!

1. artificialhaze profile image60
    artificialhazeposted 7 years ago

I am sick and tired of hearing the same old advice given to your girlfriends.  I hate hearing how they should stay in a relationship for stupid reasons.  Why is that people think they know whats best when they dont even have a clue?

1. usmanali81 profile image61
      usmanali81posted 7 years ago in reply to this

there can be more than one reasons to stay and deepen the relationship depending upon the situations and the kind of persons involved in that. The most important one is to bear with each other on mistakes and a beutiful conversation with one another for making the reason of the mistake and carelessness very clear, after that, avoid doing same mistakes repeatidly.

2. Orchid Eyes profile image61
    Orchid Eyesposted 7 years ago

Ok then queen......read my hubs and tell me what to do.....

3. 59
    girlygirl45posted 7 years ago

ok advice queen:  How long should couples wait to say those three big words "I love you"  I know there is no text book on it.  What if one person is ready to say it but the other one is saying they are being cautious yet they have strong feelings for that person?

4. Eaglekiwi profile image74
    Eaglekiwiposted 7 years ago

What exactly are the stupid reasons?
    People all have different values and boundaries ,so whats ok for me .might be a 'no way' for another person.
    I think some things are obvious like abuse ( of any kind) should have zero tolerance but other than risk  or threat to ones life, I think that is probably entirely up to the individual ,as to whats 'best for them' smile

5. RooBee profile image83
    RooBeeposted 7 years ago

This is a strange forum 'topic' ---are you just trying to get us to read your hubs...?

Dag nabbit, it worked. On my way now...