Where The Hell Do I Hide The Gun?

1. Lady_E profile image83
    Lady_Eposted 7 years ago

Fiery Spielberg, you've posted this thread twice and will have to delete one.

My answer: Hide it in the fridge Fiery and while your at it, get me some ice cream.  Its roasting hot out here  smile

2. rosariomontenegro profile image89
    rosariomontenegroposted 7 years ago

Fiery, I was going to suggest that you put it in the Basilisk nest but then I thought that you might be really worried about this situation. So let's really think of something.

I don't know your place but the first thing I would do is to separate the gun from its ammunition, and put them in two  places somehow distant.

It occurs to me that your cousin being a disoriented guy and all, he would not go close to a place where he could be suspected of desiring to help with domestic chores (I hope you do). So try to build a small wooden box and nail it against the wall or ceiling, in the closet or space where you have the broom and other cleaning objects, and hide your gun there.

The bullets I would keep somewhere in your own room, maybe in the inside part below your bed, or behind your bed.

But ... this is the thing I know is going to kill you, because you know I'm serious. Once you have properly hidden gun and bullets, sit down and pray. Pray whoever higher power you believe in, to make that gun invisible to anybody except yourself. Visualize in your mind the gun protected by a ball of blue or golden light that makes it invisible.

Then say thank you to your preferred divine being, and relax. Since your intention is good --you don't want anybody to get hurt-- your wish is going to be fulfilled.

Good luck!