jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Everyone is pregnant around me

1. lovelymama profile image61
    lovelymamaposted 7 years ago

I had a baby eight months ago and there were two other people that were pregnant when I was pregnant.  Now they are pregnant again.  It's very weird to think that so soon after having a baby you can be with child again.  I am happy for them but at the same time think to myself glad it isn't me.  Then again, maybe it's better to get it out of the way and not so used to the non infant stage...

2. blondepoet profile image78
    blondepoetposted 7 years ago

My sister and I were born in the same year me December, her January, I guess my mother and father had a lot of blackouts back then smile smile

3. B.Z. Alixandre profile image79
    B.Z. Alixandreposted 7 years ago

well we haven't hit the baby stage, but everyone around me is getting married.  its weird how it seems to happen around the same time.  its also really weird being the odd one out, i mean i never went with the crowd, but at least we were all unmarried...and by the time i get there, if not before, they will be on the baby train

4. LondonGirl profile image93
    LondonGirlposted 7 years ago

When I was pregnant (aged 27) I was the only one. SUddenly, 4 years later, all my mates seem either to be pregnant or have a small baby!