jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

Needing help

1. 60
    kristy1026posted 7 years ago

I lost my husband father of my 3 kids almost 4 years ago. I just remarried thinking I dint have to be miserable. Well he's a little younger than me, anyhow he has cheated on me once and about a month ago I caught him sending an email with his picture to some sasha chik, I let him come back with the agreement stay off my computer well I was signning into my account and it filled in his new email address he has a new account I knew nothing about. He doesnt work I support us plus going to school for nursing. Is there a way I can get his password, and check his email account.  If eh is doing this again Im getting an anollment.  If any one can help please tell me how to check

2. Uninvited Writer profile image82
    Uninvited Writerposted 7 years ago

This is for help with HubPages, not Dear Abby. Try posting this in the Family forum.

1. 61
      badcompany99posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Jeeez ya don't read Dear Abby, hope ya didn't read any I sent in smile

3. nicomp profile image61
    nicompposted 7 years ago

You really need strangers on the Internet to tell you to leave the bum?

4. 62
    tinkerbell09posted 7 years ago

Okay, go ahead and get your divorce.  That boy is not doing anything but causing you more grief and you don't have to take that.  I wouldn't worry about getting a password, just get rid of the guy.  You already know what he's doing, you shouldn't need more proof.

5. rastrother profile image61
    rastrotherposted 7 years ago

are you seriously asking for advise on how to hack into someone's profile? you can get the password with the help of a few programs but please follow our advise on this and just leave the douchebag, he aint worth that much trouble.

6. 0
    Ghost32posted 7 years ago

Kristy, the other Posts make sense.  You KNOW he's continuing his losing ways; reading more of his email (even if you succeed in that) won't actually be providing you with any "necessary" additional info.

One thing:  Once you're in the clear and he's to the rear, you still don't necessarily need to be alone.  There are a gazillion and one guys out there, and three or four of them are even worth a looksee.  I do speak from experience--I have six divorces, and in every case it was my idea to get the heck out of the relationship (in one case it was kind of mutual)...but #7, my wife, Pam, is definitely the love of my life.  We've been together going on 13 years now, and neither of us would even consider terminating the relationship until long AFTER death do us part.