jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

He found her here on hubpages

1. Tom Cornett profile image55
    Tom Cornettposted 7 years ago

I wrote a hub a while back about Sarah Noman.  A woman who had her children kidnapped by her husband.  Her took the children to Yemen.  She paid a man to help her retrieve her kids.  They were never seen again....she is presumed dead.  I am trying to help him put a few pieces of his puzzle together because I met her and did business with her. Amazing what a little hub can do!

Tom Cornettposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I screwed this up last night....it was late.  Sarah's son contacted me last night.  He wants to know about his mother.  It has been many years. I will try to help him as much as possible.  He found her name on my hub.

1. profile image0
        Janettaposted 7 years ago in reply to this

whoa Tom, thats very interesting. You'll have to keep us updated on this one ok!

2. Tom Cornett profile image55

Thanks Janetta....I will.

3. Ivorwen profile image84
    Ivorwenposted 7 years ago

That is amazing and wonderful.  Hopefully, something can be found out.

Thanks Ivorwen....I just found out that my sister has letters from Sarah.  I still have her songs on tape and will try to transfer them to digital so her son can hear them.

4. cindyvine profile image88
    cindyvineposted 7 years ago

Wow, this could be a novel in the making!

At one time back in the mid 90s...a movie deal was being considered.  Sarah was on the news program 20/20 asking for help. Had I not put her story on HubPages, her son would have never found me.

5. Tom Cornett profile image55

My sister just told me that Sarah was dieing of cancer and wanted to see her kids once more. I had forgotten that. She vanished along with the man she paid to help her find her kids.  Neither was ever heard from again.

working