jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (9 posts)

FAMLIY TIME

1. profile image0
    MISS.RUKESAposted 7 years ago

HOW MANY DAYS OUT OF A WEEK DO YOU SPEND WITH YOUR FAMLIY

2. AsherKade profile image76
    AsherKadeposted 7 years ago

every day...um, strange Q

1. profile image0
      MISS.RUKESAposted 7 years ago in reply to this

NOT REALLY FAMLIY TIME IS IMPORTANT BRINGS PEPOLE CLOSER OR AT LEAST AWARE

3. rigor04 profile image60
    rigor04posted 7 years ago

Hmmm, you made me think about it. Maybe when I do a little math and subtract every single hour I am not at home because of work and stuff, I would say 2.5 days.

4. Jane@CM profile image61
    Jane@CMposted 7 years ago

Everyday.

5. Davinagirl3 profile image60
    Davinagirl3posted 7 years ago

My daughter and I are together everyday, but my husband works. I guess we all spend about 4 to 5 days together, per week

6. Laura Berwick profile image88
    Laura Berwickposted 7 years ago

I would say on average I spend two hours a day... although some days that would be considerably more, while on other days it could be considerably less.

7. lrohner profile image85
    lrohnerposted 7 years ago

Hard to say.... When my kids were younger, I was a single mom of 3 and had to juggle a job, 6 soccer teams, 2 football teams, a roller hockey team and a couple of pets. I know what you mean -- while I was with them a lot, true family time was hard to come by. But I did insist on family dinners together each and every night, and a couple of quality hours on Sundays. It's tough, but when you're pressed for time, you make the time you do have count.

8. Chris1|Chris2 profile image61
    Chris1|Chris2posted 7 years ago

Luckily, I'm home for the summer, so I get to see my family every day. When we can, we all go do things together, like today for instance, we all did some back-to-school clothes shopping. Fun fun!
    And, we just went on a road trip together for the past two weeks so I've seen A LOT of my family, haha...

working