jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

A Courageous Woman

1. brokenheartedmom profile image61
    brokenheartedmomposted 7 years ago

3 years have passed since the last time she saw her babies..
    She was a good mommy, and her oldest daughter adored her.
    And her son, used to have a habit of playing with long hair and rubbing it to his face beacause that was his memory of his mothers hair in his face, every day when she would nurse him up untill he was a year old.
    Halloween is coming..and her thoughts and courage to hold on to the future and happy times, a time we will all three get, is fading, things are alomost to the extreme and yet she has so many more years to go...she goes into nurserys with flowers surrounging here..that same place she used to bring her daughter when she was a advertising, and modeled at the age of 3, because she was the most outgoing, intelligent little girl, with talent that blew you away. "I can still see you baby"...she says while looking around and hearing her laughter running around the rows of flowers..That is her happy place to go to..and she still goes there.
    Holidays..what are you two going to be for halloween?? She wonders, just like with million different things she wonders every single second and hour and month and year that goes by..
    She starts to feel scared, worn out from the pain and lose and how every year is harder and harder..

Her message to whom it may concern..
    Mommy heard your doing good..You keep askin about me and it breaks my heart cause this is how things have to be and there isnt a darn thing i can do about it but remember and keep my memories of you, and pray,and cry for you.
    I heard you sing and also saw you sing..Im hear for the both of you till the end of time no matter how hard it gets Ill still keep the faith and my courage to make it through this bring me to my knees pain i so ofter encounter..Im ok and ill be waiting for you.
    I may never get to see you as often as I like. I may not get to hold you in my arms all through the night. But deep in my heart I truly know, your the one that I love adn cant never let go..

I will get my time to shine with you..God Bless..

2. Misha profile image75
    Mishaposted 7 years ago

Umm, I bet it will look nicer as a hub smile

1. rmcrayne profile image95
      rmcrayneposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Yep.  Pretty long for a forum post.

3. Lisa HW profile image83
    Lisa HWposted 7 years ago

brokenheartedmom, I know this "essays and personal experiences with foster care" categorization is a suitable place for your thoughts; but as Misha suggested, writing in a Hub would let you get your collection of thoughts in one location, under just your own name.  (Also, there's the chance some could pick up some Ad Sense earnings for you to boot. )  It seems to me you probably have experiences you could share with others - and maybe help someone in a similar situation.

There are certainly a lot of people in similar situations.