jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (10 posts)

Practical Joke

1. LeonJane profile image88
    LeonJaneposted 7 years ago

In light of the recent "Balloon Boy" (Falcon Heene and his family) Hoax , what is the best or worst practical joke that you have played on someone?

Did it backfire?

Did you fess up to be the culprit or do you still remain at large?

Have you had a practical joke played on you?

2. Pearldiver profile image86
    Pearldiverposted 7 years ago

Mine is called Wet Butt.

It works best on grumpy women and it make them grumpier lol

Recipe:
    Take a roll of cling film.
    Lift toilet seat.
    Apply a single strip of the film tightly and completely enveloping the porcelain bowl.
    Put the seat down.
    Change the bathroom lighting down to the lowest bulb available. big_smile

Ask the guys not to use the loo... Say nothing to the grumpy one!
    Claim No Responsibility! lol

1. Deborah-Lynn profile image80
      Deborah-Lynnposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Mine only worked because my quiet unassuming trusting husband is who he is, and being that is not very electronically savvy, so you will probably hate me in the end for doing this one...

We rented a car for a trip, it was loaded with features and we oooh'd and ahhhh'd at everything we discovered over the first couple of hours.  I was designated driver because my honey had worked a long shift the night before our trip.

Our first stop for lunch, we got out of the car and a stroke of devil-ment came upon me...I closed the door and held the remote
      locking device to my lips and said, "Doors lock!"

When we returned to the parking lot, I lifted the remote to my lips and said, "Doors open!" (while pressing the unlock button undetected).  Later that evening we arrived at the hotel and I did the same, "Doors lock!"

That morning as I was packing the suitcases  I could hear my poor husband over and over...even trying in a higher, womanlike voice..."Doors open, doors open, DOORS OPEN!"  I'm so horrible, I just laughed then stopped then it would come over me again and again...I hate myself even,  hahahahahahaha  heheheheh!

Deleted

2. dutchman1951 profile image60
        dutchman1951posted 7 years ago in reply to this

this is funny!

3. stuart747 profile image61
    stuart747posted 7 years ago

I had the toilet seat trick done to me like Pearldiver commented on, but luckly I was standing and it was more of a wet mess than wet bum!

heh heh!

4. Bentley Life profile image61
    Bentley Lifeposted 7 years ago

I made my little baby brother bite his fingers by pretending that he will bite my fingers while holding his fingers and letting my fingers go right before he bit and he wound end up biting his own fingers all the time. He figured it out quickly and that joke never works anymore.

5. LeonJane profile image88
    LeonJaneposted 7 years ago

Ive never really had a practical joke done on me but ive witnessed co-workers get caught out.

One was when a co-worker rubbed chili around the rim of a coffee mug to get back at a fellow co-worker. This one backfired when a traveling sales representative accidentally picked up this mug to use, he stated commenting on the burning sensation, "is the milk expired?" he asked. But it was too late, it did not go down too well when the co-worker who did it fessed up!

Another one was quite funny watching a co-worker on his last day try to remove all the Styrofoam balls out of the foot well of his car, in the car park before he could drive off. Years later he was still removing the little balls out!

That is so funny, each time he finds more little balls that were hidden away, he remembers his old friends from work....

working