jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

the world according to them

1. 60
    Gracious Octoberposted 6 years ago

this hub is for those children of ours and the wacky things they say and do. Share some of their odd, innocent, hilarious thoughts with me.

According to my first born a large pizza and a large fry only costs a quarter a dime and two pennies! What a wonderful world!

2. 0
    Justine76posted 6 years ago

from my 7 year old
    “Abraham Lincoln smells like money!”

3. Mekenzie profile image92
    Mekenzieposted 6 years ago

When my daughter was in elementary I used to volunteer for their hot lunch program.  One day on the way to school she says to me.  "Mom, when are you going to come to our school and be a Hot Cookin' Mama again?"

4. europewalker profile image81
    europewalkerposted 6 years ago

When my grandson was four, he so innocently said "Mama says you're a witch" I couldn't stop laughing!

5. Lisa HW profile image83
    Lisa HWposted 6 years ago

My son was almost five when he saw Marilyn Monroe on television and asked who it was.  I told him, and he must have heard about her somewhere; because he was, "What's so good about her?"    I said, "Oh, people used to say she was beautiful."  He said, "You're prettier than she is."   Another time I was playing a Barbara Streisand tape, and he came upstairs and said he thought it was me singing.  He said, "it sounded like you".  (Trust me, I don't sound anything at all like she does.)   lol   It occurred to me that for a very brief time in his life and mine, in the eyes of my child I was "prettier than Marilyn Monroe" and "sounded just like Barbra Streisand.  Never again would I ever be quite so impressive looking and sounding to another human being who had eyes and ears.  lol