jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Most Embarrassing Day Of Life

1. NunezWillLearn profile image60
    NunezWillLearnposted 6 years ago

In my school days. one of my friend brought some ice in a flask for a group party. The finniest part is my friend was able to fill the ice in it very smoothly but we were unable to get them out. I acted too smart and tried to open it myself because the rest of them failed to accomplish the task. What I did is, I snatched the flask from a friend who was trying it already and shook it hard to get the ice cubes out. You can certainly imagine what happened then. I forgetfully shook the flask and broke it into pieces. I MESSED THE PARTY. I really felt embarrassed.

1. The Rope profile image60
      The Ropeposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Okay if no one else will say it, I will.  While I certainly understand how embarrassed you were, if this is the most embar. day in your life, you have a lot of living left to do...  Heres hoping your future is brighter and more amazing that you even think possible...

2. heart4theword profile image62
    heart4thewordposted 6 years ago

I know what you mean, once when I was young...I was at a pool party with my first love of my life.  All our friends were there, we had just gotten a plate of food from in the house, I was walking next to my boyfriend and ran smack into the sliding glass door.  Fell in front of everyone and my food went everywhere.  It might have been better, if I had know the owners of the home, but we were all guests!  Thanks for sharing, we can be embarrassed together:)

3. G Miah profile image84
    G Miahposted 6 years ago

Woke up in the morning, went to the breakfast table,joined mum, dad and my brother and sister. Mum said what were you doing last night? 'I wasn't doing anything', she replied you were sleep walking then. I couldn't eat my breakfast, didn't make eye contact and ran out embarrassed! (I used to sleep totally naked!'

4. donotfear profile image91
    donotfearposted 6 years ago

When I worked at Kmart and I was manning the service desk. Somebody called and I paged Mr. Jack Meoff to the front for a telephone call! It sucked!

5. bojanglesk8 profile image60
    bojanglesk8posted 6 years ago

I'm sorry you feel this way.