jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (10 posts)

Who started the fight?

1. emdi profile image73
    emdiposted 6 years ago

in your family who starts the fight? husband or wife/ dad or mom?
    Don't tell you don't fight and live like "O my darling, I like all that you like". In every family small and big fights do happen, but I am just curious who triggers :-)

1. DogSiDaed profile image61
      DogSiDaedposted 6 years ago in reply to this

If I'm at my mothers it's usually a fight between me and my stepdad.
      At my house there's literally almost no regular fighting, just the odd issue

1. aguasilver profile image87
        aguasilverposted 6 years ago in reply to this

We share the burden in our house.... sometimes it's my wifes turn, other times it's mine, and if I forget she reminds me.

Our dog only starts arguments when he pees in our bed.... some sort of territory thing, plus his frustration at being castrated.

The arguments normally stop when we put the weapons down or the police arrive...

Just joking of course.... cool

2. nikitasnow2 profile image60
      nikitasnow2posted 6 years ago in reply to this

I live with my friend most of the time, and my best friend is always the one who starts the fight, then we all pick up from there.

3. 0
      cosetteposted 6 years ago in reply to this

it's never been me, honest.

i am really easygoing. i think that annoys people sometimes, so they poke me to see if they will throw off my chi. sometimes it works! wink

2. Sa Toya profile image86
    Sa Toyaposted 6 years ago

It depends....Just had a mini fight with my mother....she started it!

She starts some arguments and sometimes my sister does...and sometimes I do.

Most fights though usually start concerning my dad- he's well not a great dad and my mother defends him no matter what roll

1. emdi profile image73
      emdiposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Every man would love to get a wife like your mom :-)

3. thirdmillenium profile image72
    thirdmilleniumposted 6 years ago

It starts at bed time and ends on bed! My wife says use only Amway tooth paste but I do not like its neutral taste and want  more defining taste of Colgate or Pepsodent. But on the bed itself, peace returns.

1. emdi profile image73
      emdiposted 6 years ago in reply to this

4. frogdropping profile image84
    frogdroppingposted 6 years ago

I don't start fights. I think about starting them but that's all I do. I'm good for retaliation though, on occasion. Being peaceful doesn't mean I button up the back smile