jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (13 posts)

Did your Dreams come True?

1. muslima61 profile image26
    muslima61posted 6 years ago

We all have Dreams at some time or another in our lives. Did you get what you wished for in more ways than one.... Did you get what your heart desired or........ are you still waiting ? smile

1. Cagsil profile image83
      Cagsilposted 6 years ago in reply to this

There is a difference between dreams, such as the method of dreaming and of that of wishes.

These two don't belong in the same sentence, because there have nothing to do with one another. smile

Just a thought. smile

2. skyfire profile image75
    skyfireposted 6 years ago

If dreams come true then they are not dreams, they are part of our goals which we know are possible/achievable..

Dreams are something which are not supposed to happen in reality but just to please us or haunt us (My way of looking at dreams).

muslima61posted 6 years ago in reply to this

sad oooooooooo
      to be loved was my dream .........

my dreams came true when i had my son , he gave me the biggest hug ever and told me he loved me .... smile

3. retellect profile image79
    retellectposted 6 years ago

My dreams come true all the time. Not the type of dream that one makes up, eg. "I dream of becoming rich." I often dream about things and they do seem to play out in the future, not in a way I would expect it to but it really does happen. Strange :s

i believe all things that happen are meant to be one way or another strange or not......

there are stranger out there smile

4. myownworld profile image78
    myownworldposted 6 years ago

Many didn't in ways I had wished for - others did in ways I'd never imagined!  smile

5. rebekahELLE profile image91
    rebekahELLEposted 6 years ago

people may interpret the word differently. dreams do come true!
    a dream state is different from dreaming about something you want to do.

since I was a little girl, I dreamed of going to Paris, dreamed of being a teacher, a mother, dreamed of making people happy.... on and on.

many of my dreams have come true, some I am still dreaming.

don't stop dreaming of falling in love, muslima61, picture yourself being in love...

Ameen rebekahELLE - what would life be like without our dreams hmmmm i like my dreams and yes i will coninue to dream ....smile smile

6. manlypoetryman profile image70
    manlypoetrymanposted 6 years ago

Some have...in big ways...I could never have dreamed...some are still sitting on the runway waiting for clearance for departure...some may not ever have meant to be (yet...I will still hope for them!). I know I have a lot of living yet to do...so I have plenty of time to still live my dreams. One thing I have learned...as I get a little older and hopefully wiser...is that some of my nightmares have come true...as well!
    Lord, Keep me strong for the journey...'cause...it is a wild one!

Ameen to that too manlypoetryman it most certainly is ' A WILD JOURNEY' smile smile

7. TINA V profile image83
    TINA Vposted 6 years ago

Our dreams are usually derived from our experiences, fears, anxieties, or wants in life.  I have experienced having my own dreams. It was only after I studied it that I understood its meaning. It was for real. I wrote one hub entitled: Dream: "What Does it Possibly Denotes?"  If you have time, you might want to check it out.

Have a great week!

8. 0
    Justine76posted 6 years ago

I dont wish. I make goals, and work towards them. I have had actual night time sleeping dreams come true. Thats creepy.