jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (12 posts)

Will my new baby be cute?

1. Paul Edmondson profile image
    Paul Edmondsonposted 6 years ago

My Father once asked my Grandfather this question.  His response, "You'll think so."

Are we genetically programmed to think our kids are cute?  Perhaps.  Today, my daughter is turning two.  I told my brother that she has been saying cute stuff all day.  "Lila's two."  So cute.  His response, "Oh brother, that's not cute."

At least I think so...

2. Cagsil profile image84
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

lol lol lol lol lol

Most babies are cute in much that they do and say. So, I don't think yours would be any different. smile big_smile

3. Flightkeeper profile image78
    Flightkeeperposted 6 years ago

Of course your baby is cute.  If you don't think your baby is cute who else is going to?

And your brother is being a weiner.

4. prettydarkhorse profile image63
    prettydarkhorseposted 6 years ago

All my children are all cute -- hehe, even if some will disagree

all children have some angelic aura in them and they are all adorable. I look at them as all angels...cute

5. Ann Nonymous profile image84
    Ann Nonymousposted 6 years ago

This is too funny because just today when I logged on to my facebook you can now see what your unborn future child will look like by doing the following:

Submit a picture of you and a friend with your contact info,

They will then send you the finished result!
    ha ha ha....

Everybody’s baby is cute!

6. Dame Scribe profile image59
    Dame Scribeposted 6 years ago

I prefer to think of -- God don't make Ugly smile

7. rebekahELLE profile image92
    rebekahELLEposted 6 years ago

yes, I think so! must be a love thing... smile

just watched Drew Brees and his family on oprah, he says his baby is cute when they're showing pics from superbowl win with his baby. catch if it you can, class act family.

8. IzzyM profile image85
    IzzyMposted 6 years ago

Everybody's baby is cute, but your own are cuter!
    We are made that way; if we didn't love out babies, no-one else would.

9. Sa Toya profile image86
    Sa Toyaposted 6 years ago

most babies are cute...

I come from a pretty good looking clan and we make yummy babies.
    Yours will be cute to you no matter what but I'll be honest ad say I've seen a few in my time that weren't cute- odd looking even.

Some babies look odd and by the time they're one they get all cute it depends...

You're cute...so you should have no worries...and if your wife/gf/lady/significant other is cute too...should be fine

a + and a + = a +
    a + and - = a +

learnt that in maths and will apply it here....not sure if it works it just might big_smile

10. 0
    lyricsingrayposted 6 years ago

Absolutely your baby will be cuter than any other.  I love how we all think that.  Love is cute.

So heres to the cutest baby ever!

big_smile big_smile big_smile

11. Dolores Monet profile image91
    Dolores Monetposted 6 years ago

Your baby will probably be the cutest baby in the whole world. The reason I know this is because I had four and they were all the cutest babies in the world. Cuteness is a genetic program (or a gift from God) to make us want to take care of those cute little things, even when they are being a pain in the behind.

12. tobey100 profile image61
    tobey100posted 6 years ago

Even a baby that may look like a Basset hound is cute.  They'e cute by virtue of being a baby.