jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (14 posts)

Whom do yoy love most

1. pooja0908 profile image64
    pooja0908posted 6 years ago

Hey friends with whom you like to share your feelings?
    To Whom you want never to lose?
    In short to whom do you love most?

1. figment profile image72
      figmentposted 6 years ago in reply to this

My exboyfriend of 7 years and my best friend of 10 years

1. figment profile image72
        figmentposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Besides best friends... definitely my daughter!

2. blondepoet profile image79
    blondepoetposted 6 years ago

At this moment in time the ones I love most aside from family are here. I have shared more feelings here than anywhere else for the past year.

3. Colebabie profile image61
    Colebabieposted 6 years ago

Well those are three different questions for me. I love to share my feelings with my boyfriend. I of course would never want to lose him and love him dearly. But I feel that way about all my friends and family.

4. double_frick profile image81
    double_frickposted 6 years ago

my kids.
    except for the feelings part. in that case. myself, or sometimes the random internet friend. life is lonely in these parts.

pooja0908posted 6 years ago in reply to this

5. Anamika S profile image71
    Anamika Sposted 6 years ago

ME! Myself.

6. Red_Dragon profile image61
    Red_Dragonposted 6 years ago

I love myself the most, THOUGH i love my mom a lot, we are an unstoppable team!

7. 0
    pinkyleeposted 6 years ago

can't choose just one but it goes something like  this
    best friend of 14 yrs
    best friend of 2 years
    and all my other friends

8. 0
    StormRyderposted 6 years ago

My parents...I owe everything to them and more, I will never be able to thank enough or repay them for what they have given me.

9. 0
    china manposted 6 years ago

Religion and Philosophy agree that first you must love yourself. People who don't screw up their own love for others, and are not balanced in receiving love.  when looked at that way so many love disasters become easier to understand.

So I try hard, helped by my half-pint Chinese Princess, so called because she insists that the way to a happy loving relationship is for me to treat her as a Princess and to think of myself as her slave! 

This actually works on so many levels that it has to be her !

1. Faybe Bay profile image84
      Faybe Bayposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I used to have such a hard time understanding that concept. I loved my children first, ahead of my husband, and myself last. My brother said I could love no one if not myself, and I was upset.

A friend explained. If you put yourself last you will not take as good of care of yourself as you should. That is wrong, because if something happens to you that leaves a hole in their lives. So you must put yourself first in love, or you do a disservice to those you love.
      Spouse before children for similar reason, if you do not take care of him he will die or leave, big hole in children's lives.
      I had already ruined my marriages by then, but saved my rlationship with my children by learning to love myself.

pooja0908posted 6 years ago in reply to this