jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (19 posts)

What are your favorite pair of socks?

1. PackSecure profile image60
    PackSecureposted 7 years ago

We have a thread about underwear, my socks felt excluded.

My favorite pair are the ones with the holes in all the right places.  Very comfy.

2. profile image0
    cosetteposted 7 years ago

i absolutely cannot stand holes in my socks. even a tiny one and i can't wear them! i like clean thin white cotton socks the best, although i also wear pink ones sometimes...

3. profile image0
    sneakorocksolidposted 7 years ago

Black Goldtoes.smile

4. profile image0
    ralwusposted 7 years ago

cashmere

1. mega1 profile image81
      mega1posted 7 years ago in reply to this

lawzy lawzy, scahlett, heah's the man for you, darlin'!  He's got them cashmeere kinda socks!

1. profile image0
        ralwusposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Frankly I don't give damn for them either! too expensive, but my wife makes me wear 'em.

1. mega1 profile image81

cashmere, is one of those delicate fibers that wears out and as socks wouldn't last long.  but as a sweater cashmere is yummy! men in cashmere sweaters are so huggable and could have their way with me any day of the week (or night) as long as they leave their sweater on!  one at a time!  one at a time!

1. profile image0
            ralwusposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I cannot abide to wear sweaters, never could. I get too hot. I will wear my cashmere scarf for you though. Woot!

1. mega1 profile image81

that would be raht nahce, ralwus!  what cuhluh is it?

5. mega1 profile image81
    mega1posted 7 years ago

I like the men's socks I have, they are warm but not too heavy.  I also like to wear those 1/2 socks that don't show above your tennis shoes.  But I have been known to wear knee socks with short skirts.  Stockings is another matter, entirely.  Someday I will tell you all some of my famous stocking stories!

6. Cagsil profile image59
    Cagsilposted 7 years ago

I do not have a favorite pair of socks. I have a draw full of socks and they all serve the same purpose. To be worn. lol

7. AEvans profile image67
    AEvansposted 7 years ago

I love the adorable toe sockes in the winter but in the spring and summer socks do not touch my feet, sandals and pedicures work just fine. smile

8. profile image0
    sneakorocksolidposted 7 years ago

The better question would be do you only where them on your feet.big_smile

9. waynet profile image48
    waynetposted 7 years ago

The ones that I've been wearing for the past 3 months, they are like a second skin...and they'll probably need scraping off!!!

10. Mike Lickteig profile image88
    Mike Lickteigposted 7 years ago

As a kid I had a pair of lime green socks I loved.  I was ridiculed for wearing them, but didn't care.  When they were worn out and had to be thrown away, well--nothing ever replaced them in my heart!

1. mega1 profile image81

someday, I hope, you will find another pair, only perhaps these will be hot pink!  to fill that void . . .

2. profile image0
      cosetteposted 7 years ago in reply to this

dude that is awesome smile

11. earnestshub profile image86
    earnestshubposted 7 years ago

The pair I can find! smile

1. AEvans profile image67
      AEvansposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I can bet that your wife puts them together just like I do for my hubby and when he can't find the match he claims the washer must of ate them or I amazingly lost them! lolololo big_smile

working